Monday, July 12, 2010

Digital Freebies - Blue Lady Victorians




Freebie Digital Hang Tag or Bookmark Sheet
Lavender Blue Victorian Ladies




This is a set of  Victorian ladies with Lavender Blue swirls and polka dots that could be used for hang gift tag labels, bookmarks, scrapbooking, altered art, mixed media, or decoupage.  


You can find ShornSheep on ArtFire, Etsy, Flickr and Facebook.  Please come and visit.  Many new items are ready to listed as soon as I can force myself to begin listing again.  I have to do the listing chores in pieces because I would much rather be creating.


Follow me on Twitter: @ShornSheep





Shorn Sheep mixed media collage sheets are perfect for making jewelry, altered art, collages, other forms of paper art, scrapbooking, great for mixed media artists.  Images are saved on a letter size sheet and are high resolution with soft grunge and trendy polka dots.  I will be adding free sheets often.  Whenever the urge strikes me, I guess.  I'm working on creating new web banners, buttons, and creating a cohesive look to all my sales venues and blog so as I find the time or need a break, new sets will be listed to my blog.

The actual full resoulution collage sheet is right here.  Just click on the image and it should enlarge or it will take you to flickr to download it, I'm not really sure.  I'm still figuring out this whole blog and linking all over the web business. 

I use GIMP and Inkscape for all my digital art creations.  I love GIMP and with every new version, we get slick new tricks. I found some GIMP related posts that look promising hanging around the web.  Here are some more how to hints and tips on GIMP.  Open source software is the best way to go.  This shows how to create awesome looking collages.

Now that you have some links to GIMP, how about some more Freebie Digital Sheets?  This Decorative Illustration sheet filled my mind with ideas for some mixed media collaging.  I downloaded it for my assemblages.





This sheet is brought to you by Norma Frances via flickr.  Her ATCs and digital collages are engaging and fun.




Decorative Illustrations -

 FREE TO USE


http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1293/4703239740_e76ef0400d_z.jpg


















                                                                      
          
                        




                Norma Frances' photostream






















Those two digital collages are Norma Frances.  I am just in love with her work. And she has lots of digital freebies that can be used for your mixed media work.


Well, folks, now I'm off to try and make my decision on a color palette for my new banners.  It's taken me three days just to narrow down my choices.  I need to just decide and dive and in and start working on the banners, buttons, avatars, and clickable boxes.  If you are stuck and need some color planning yourself, check out these online color palette generators.


My favorite for graphic design for the web is DeGraeve.com. You just enter in the url of any image and it generates the palette for you.  I have over 50 pages saved of palettes and narrowed my choices down to 30.

COLOR PALETTE GENERATOR


This palette color scheme designer is fun to play with but is TOO fun and I end up getting distracted by all the pretty colors.

COLOR SCHEME DESIGNER

This one is just your basic run of the mill color schemer, but it works and is easy.

COLOR SCHEMER ONLINE V2




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: